USG Corporation Fork Lift Operator - Auburn in Auburn, Washington
USG is an industry-leading manufacturer of building products and innovative solutions. For more than 115 years, Chicago-based USG has developed award-winning wall, ceiling, flooring, sheathing and roofing products that enable customers to build the outstanding spaces where people live, work and play. With almost 7,000 employees across North America and operations around the world, we are steadfastly committed to our core values: safety, innovation, quality, integrity, service, diversity and efficiency.
Our employees are the backbone that supports our organization. That’s why we hire people for careers, not jobs. We offer benefits on Day 1, including medical and dental, paid sick days, and paid vacation and holidays. Plus, providing competitive pay and separate investment and retirement plans help secure our employees’ futures. Each year, we have hundreds of employees who celebrate milestone anniversaries with us – find out how you can join our team and build your career with USG:http://www.usg.com/content/usgcom/en/about-usg/careers.html.
-Forklift driver for Supply Chain Department
-Finished goods loading/unloading of trucks and containers
-Raw material loading/unloading from trucks, containers and rail cars -Assist with Inventories as needed -Moving Containers in and out of dock with yard hostler truck
· Able to work in a manufacturing setting in a safe manner and follow all plant safety rules and practices.
· Ability to be trained and follow procedures in all areas of the Service Department (warehouse, truck, and rail loading)
· Ability to be trained and able to safety operator forklifts and yard hostler truck.
· Must be willing and able to perform essential physical requirements of the job.
· Must have the ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
· Maintain a high standard for housekeeping within the work area. · Read and complete documented inspection procedures.
· Follow instructions on printed work orders to complete assigned tasks.
· Computer skills preferred to review or revise documents in Microsoft Office Programs including Outlook work related email.
· Ability to learn to operate plant equipment.
· Ability to troubleshoot minor issues within a process.
· Good communication skills needed with all co-workers. · Recognize unsafe conditions or hazards within work area. · Demonstrates the ability to cooperate with co-workers in areas of safety, quality, production/maintenance, and understands importance of completing assigned tasks and their relationship to other requirements.
· Able to learn procedures and retain information for continuous use.
· Trained in the safe operation of the forklift and all equipment associated with driving the forklift. Has received forklift certification, which is updated as required, or has the ability to acquire certification.
Organization: *Auburn-Supply Chain
Title: Fork Lift Operator - Auburn
Requisition ID: AUB10122
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.