USG Corporation Computer/Instrument Technician-Baltimore in Baltimore, Maryland
Must incorporate safety into all aspects of the position while maintaining all plant process control equipment. Required to use network devices, programming software and process control systems to maintain safe operations at the plant.
- Responsible for installing, programming and maintenance of plant instrumentation, process control equipment and production processes.
- Utilize computer maintenance program to plan, track and complete required maintenance activities for production operations. Assist with the design, installations, programming and start-up of all process control equipment within the plant.
- This position will coordinate technical activities with all plant personnel to optimize process control equipment. Assist in the development of new technologies within the plant.
Work with all departments to improve the manufacturing process through the use of advanced control technology and related systems by updating process control systems.
Two years experience with manufacturing control systems, programming skills, computer hardware and software is desired.
- Strong leadership, verbal and written communication, decision making, people handling skills and the ability to work in a diverse workforce environment.
- Excellent organizational skills, self-starter, and the ability to handle multiple priorities effectively.
- Ability to operate as a member of a team to obtain mutual objectives in a safe and efficient manner.
/EOE including disability/veteran/
Job: *Information Technology
Title: Computer/Instrument Technician-Baltimore
Requisition ID: BAL10253
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.