USG Corporation Mobile Maintenance Supervisor (Baltimore) in Baltimore, Maryland
The Mobile Maintenance Supervisor oversees mechanics repairing mobile equipment at the Baltimore Plant.
- Incorporate safety into all aspects of maintenance operations.
- Enforce plant safety rules and policies.
- Supervise a crew of hourly mechanics. 4.Ensure all plant equipment is well maintained through support, enforcement and implementation of all rules or procedures relating to the plant's RPM initiative.
Work with Production Maintenance Coordinators, Maintenance General Foreman, and Maintenance Planner to schedule and execute daily work order schedules.
Strong leadership, effective verbal and written communication, decision making and people handling skills, and the ability to work in a diverse workforce environment.
- Business minded, people and results oriented, with a strong emphasis on safety and quality.
- Self-starter, excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities effectively.
- Maintenance experience required in a wallboard manufacturing facility. 5.Working knowledge of the RPM Program and MP2 software.
Job: *Supervisor - Manufacturing or Distribution
Title: Mobile Maintenance Supervisor (Baltimore)
Requisition ID: BAL10261
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.