USG Corporation Shared Services Administration Supervisor (Financial) - Baltimore in Baltimore, Maryland
The Plant Financial Shared Service Administrator is responsible for the following:
- Oversees the activities and operations of administrative services in the areas of general administration, financial analysis, and business support for a manufacturing facility consisting of six (6) business units.
- Manages the administrative tasks for a manufacturing facility. Responsible for the direct supervision of two (2) administrative employees performing financial and Human Resources activities.
- Manages receipt and invoicing activity, resolves invoice exceptions and tracks freight receivers for AP processing.
- Supports month-end closing activities, financial documentation filing and maintenance.
- Performs accrual rebuild report.
- Performs GL entries and balances related to miscellaneous inventory management; prepares, coordinates, and executes cycle counts and physical inventory; and closes inventory, including the review of pending transactions.
- Supports payroll processing activities including the Kronos time-keeping system.
Creates analysis reports for management regarding various cost, efficiency, and inventory trends. Manages Internal Databases (Employee Information/Incentive/Contacts).
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong mathematical and analysis skills.
- Must be detail-orientated and self-motivated.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel & Word.
- Skilled Experience with Oracle.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 – 7 years experience in a similar accounting role.
/EOE including disability/veteran/
Title: Shared Services Administration Supervisor (Financial) - Baltimore
Requisition ID: BAL10306
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.