USG Corporation Forklift Operator (Supply Chain) - Bridgeport in Bridgeport, Alabama
- Must be able to safely operate a forklift.
- While using a forklift, safely load or unload finished and raw materials to/from trucks and from the production line.
- Safely operate department equipment including: truck restraint system; stretch wrap machine; banding machine; and cardboard waste disposal baler.
- Must be able to read and understand shipping orders, then pull, stage, load, and check materials to ensure shipment of desired product.
- Must be able to load and package railcars.
- Able to work in a manufacturing setting in a safe manner and follow all plant and departmental safety rules and practices. Maintain a high standard for housekeeping within the work area.
- Computer skills needed for data entry, reporting and use of electronic scanning devices used in the shipping process.
- Willingness to work any shift and overtime as required.
- Demonstrate the ability to cooperate with co-workers in areas of safety, quality, production/maintenance, and understand importance of completing assigned tasks and their relationship to other requirements.
- Trained or have the ability to be trained in the safe operation of a forklift and all equipment associated with driving a forklift.
/EOE including disability/veterans/
Organization: *Bridgeport-Supply Chain
Title: Forklift Operator (Supply Chain) - Bridgeport
Requisition ID: BRI10263
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.