USG Corporation Associate Customer Service Representative in Chicago, Illinois
Serves as primary point of contact for customers placing orders.
- Utilizes Customer Service resources to provide high level of consistent customer service.
- Responsible for order entry, follow-up and customer inquiries. Accurately enter all customer order information, including correct material, quantity, customer profile and contact information, alerts shipping information, and other critical pieces of data.
- Communicates effectively with all departments, including manufacturing, sales and accounts receivable.
Actively shares the workload of the team by answering telephones, responding to emails, resolving issues and communicating customer specific information. Works with team members to delegate or take on more tasks as appropriate.
Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1-3 years of direct or indirect customer service experience a plus
- Strong customer service skills, including verbal and written contact, follow through, issue resolution, relationship building, and timely accurate courteous service
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer's experience
- Excellent telephone and data entry skills. /EOE including disability/veteran/
Job: *Customer Service
Organization: *Bldg Sys-CRM-120
Title: Associate Customer Service Representative
Requisition ID: HQ 11484
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.