USG Corporation Intern - Supply Chain Planning in Chicago, Illinois
As a member of the Supply Chain Planning team, the summer intern will be assigned to work on a logistics / supply chain project in a planner and/or analyst type role. Example work duties will likely include collecting and analyzing data and then summarizing and reporting findings to his or her supervisor. Requires experience using Excel; coursework in supply chain management preferred.
* * Support strategic supply chain planning and analysis projects.
* * Generate and analyze supply chain management performance metrics.
* * Monitor assigned tasks and keep manager abreast of all issues, concerns, problems and accomplishments.
- Currently enrolled in a degree program at a recognized university in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, Mathematics, or related disciplines.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, particularly Microsoft Access and Excel.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Understanding of statistics and data analysis.
Title: Intern - Supply Chain Planning
Requisition ID: HQ 11204
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.