USG Corporation Forklift Operator - Dallas in Dallas, Texas
Responsible for loading finished goods shipments including associated paperwork.
- Responsible for monitoring quality of packaged finished goods and reporting issues to supervision.
- Responsible for unloading and stocking of inbound raw material shipments and transfer shipments.
- Responsible for proper packaging of shipments.
Responsible for performing safety inspections on mobile equipment.
Able to work in a manufacturing setting in a safe manner and follow all plant safety rules and practices.
- Computer skills needed for data entry and reporting. Process will involve shipping data or require comments related to the production/loading operation.
- Read and complete documented Visual Work Instructions.
- Ability to learn to operate plant equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot minor issues within a process.
- Good communication skills needed with all co-workers.
/EOE including disability/veteran/
Title: Forklift Operator - Dallas
Requisition ID: DAL10135
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.