USG Corporation Forklift Operator (Supply Chain) - Washingtonville in Danville, Pennsylvania
USG is an industry-leading manufacturer of building products and innovative solutions. For more than 115 years, Chicago-based USG has developed award-winning wall, ceiling, flooring, sheathing and roofing products that enable customers to build the outstanding spaces where people live, work and play. With almost 7,000 employees across North America and operations around the world, we are steadfastly committed to our core values: safety, innovation, quality, integrity, service, diversity and efficiency.
Our employees are the backbone that supports our organization. That’s why we hire people for careers, not jobs. We offer benefits on Day 1, including medical and dental, paid sick days, and paid vacation and holidays. Plus, providing competitive pay and separate investment and retirement plans help secure our employees’ futures. Each year, we have hundreds of employees who celebrate milestone anniversaries with us – find out how you can join our team and build your career with USG:http://www.usg.com/content/usgcom/en/about-usg/careers.html.
- Forklift driver for Supply Chain Department.
- Responsible for removing finished goods from the production line to be stored in the warehouse.
- Responsible for loading/unloading finished goods from trucks and rail cars.
- Responsible for performing some routine maintenance on equipment.
- Responsible for operating Trackmobile to move railcars to be loaded/unloaded.
- Able to work in a manufacturing setting in a safe manner and follow all plant safety rules and practice.
- Ability to troubleshoot minor issues within a process and recognize unsafe conditions or hazards within work area.
- Ability to be trained and able to safely operate forklifts and all other Supply Chain equipment.
- Must be willing and able to perform essential physical requirements of the job.
- Computer skills needed for data entry for production and shipping operations.
- Ability to cooperate and effectively communicate with all co-workers in areas of safety, quality, production/maintenance, and understand importance of completing assigned tasks and their relationship to other requirements.
/EOE including disability/veteran/
Organization: *Washingtonville-Supply Chain
Title: Forklift Operator (Supply Chain) - Washingtonville
Requisition ID: WAS10196
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.