USG Corporation Forklift Operator - Washingtonville in Danville, Pennsylvania
- Forklift driver for Supply Chain Department.
- Responsible for removing finished goods from the production line to be stored in the warehouse.
- Responsible for loading/unloading finished goods from trucks and rail cars.
- Responsible for operating the dunnage machine to produce sluters to be used on the production line.
- Responsible for performing some routine maintenance on equipment.
- Responsible for operating Trackmobile to move railcars to be loaded/unloaded.
- Responsible for loading/unloading raw materials from trucks and rail cars.
- Able to work in a manufacturing setting in a safe manner and follow all plant safety rules and practice.
- Ability to troubleshoot minor issues within a process and recognize unsafe conditions or hazards within work area.
- Ability to be trained and able to safely operate forklifts and all other Supply Chain equipment.
- Must be willing and able to perform essential physical requirements of the job.
- Computer skills needed for data entry for production and shipping operations.
- Ability to cooperate and effectively communicate with all co-workers in areas of safety, quality, production/maintenance, and understand importance of completing assigned tasks and their relationship to other requirements.
/EOE including disability/veteran/
Organization: *Washingtonville-Supply Chain
Title: Forklift Operator - Washingtonville
Requisition ID: WAS10160
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.