USG Corporation Maintenance Supervisor - Washingtonville in Danville, Pennsylvania
USG is an industry-leading manufacturer of building products and innovative solutions. For more than 115 years, Chicago-based USG has developed award-winning wall, ceiling, flooring, sheathing and roofing products that enable customers to build the outstanding spaces where people live, work and play. With almost 7,000 employees across North America and operations around the world, we are steadfastly committed to our core values: safety, innovation, quality, integrity, service, diversity and efficiency.
Our employees are the backbone that supports our organization. That’s why we hire people for careers, not jobs. We offer benefits on Day 1, including medical and dental, paid sick days, and paid vacation and holidays. Plus, providing competitive pay and separate investment and retirement plans help secure our employees’ futures. Each year, we have hundreds of employees who celebrate milestone anniversaries with us – find out how you can join our team and build your career with USG: http://www.usg.com/content/usgcom/en/about-usg/careers.html.
- Incorporate safety into all aspects of maintenance operations.
- Enforce plant safety rules and policies.
- Supervise a crew of hourly mechanics.
- Ensure all plant equipment is well maintained through support, enforcement and implementation of all rules or procedures relating to the plant's RPM initiative.
- Work with Production Maintenance Coordinators, Maintenance General Foreman, Foreman and Maintenance Planner to schedule and execute daily work order schedules.
- Strong leadership, effective verbal and written communication, decision making and people handling skills, and the ability to work in a diverse workforce environment.
- Business minded, people and results oriented, with a strong emphasis on safety and quality.
- Self-starter, excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities effectively.
- Maintenance experience required in a wallboard manufacturing facility.
/EOE including disability/veteran/
Title: Maintenance Supervisor - Washingtonville
Requisition ID: WAS10193
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.