USG Corporation Production Operator (Quality) 2nd Shift- Delavan in Delavan, Wisconsin
USG is an industry-leading manufacturer of building products and innovative solutions. For more than 115 years, Chicago-based USG has developed award-winning wall, ceiling, flooring, sheathing and roofing products that enable customers to build the outstanding spaces where people live, work and play. With almost 7,000 employees across North America and operations around the world, we are steadfastly committed to our core values: safety, innovation, quality, integrity, service, diversity and efficiency.
Our employees are the backbone that supports our organization. That’s why we hire people for careers, not jobs. We offer benefits on Day 1, including medical and dental, paid sick days, and paid vacation and holidays. Plus, providing competitive pay and separate investment and retirement plans help secure our employees’ futures. Each year, we have hundreds of employees who celebrate milestone anniversaries with us – find out how you can join our team and build your career with USG:http://www.usg.com/content/usgcom/en/about-usg/careers.html.
Incumbent must be willing and able to learn the operation of forklift trucks.
Unload materials received in the warehouse in an orderly manner.
Load finished product as required.
Maintain housekeeping in the warehouse.
Responsible for raw materials and inventory control.
Responsible for Quality including learning finished product and raw material test procedures. Also responsible for sales samples preparation.
Responsible for taking product off the back end of the finishing line.
- Must know and practice all applicable plant and department safety rules, and all job safety analysis (JSA’s)
- Must demonstrate the ability to properly follow lock-out and operating procedures of the department as set forth in the Plants Operating Manual and JSA’s.
- Must demonstrate the ability to immediately report to your Supervisor any unsafe condition or defective equipment.
- Must demonstrate the ability to immediately report to your Supervisor any and all accidents.
- Must demonstrate the ability to keep areas assigned to you and everything you work with clean and orderly at all times.
- Must demonstrate the ability to properly maintain a satisfactory level of housekeeping the assigned workstation.
- Must be able to read, and write and use a computer and read a tape measure.
- Must demonstrate the ability to learn how to safely operate the Plants Fork Lifts and Clamp Truck as a licensed mobile equipment operator. A valid driver's license is required.
- Must be able to perform all other duties as instructed by the Supervisor.
Title: Production Operator (Quality) 2nd Shift- Delavan
Requisition ID: DEL10107
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.