USG Corporation Project Engineer - Plaster City in El Centro, California
For more than 110 years, Chicago-based USG has been a leader in producing innovative, award-winning products and systems to build everything from major commercial developments and residential housing to home improvements. USG's nearly 9,000 employees are committed to the highest levels of customer satisfaction and quality in everything we do. Our steadfast commitment to the company's core business values – innovation, quality, integrity, service, diversity, efficiency and safety – have helped us become the company we are today. And looking to the future, USG employees are very optimistic – in fact, 97% of professional employees surveyed in 2013 have confidence in the company’s strategic objectives and 96% are confident in senior leadership. As a company with $3B in revenues, we’re big enough that our professionals have the resources to make a difference – and we’re small enough that you’re not just a number. You’ll work on key initiatives and build strong relationships across the company to successfully complete vital projects that will drive the future of our company. USG offers work-life balance, promotion from within, low turnover, exceptional benefits, a dynamic environment, and the ability to explore career opportunities in different functional areas within the company. Find out more about growing your career with USG athttp://www.usg.com/content/usgcom/en/about-usg/careers.html. You can also visithttps://www.facebook.com/USGCORPto learn more about what’s happening at USG.
- Assists in the monitoring and execution of the Technical Deptartment and plant safety programs.
- Prepares and follows to completion all assigned capital and non-routine infrastructure improvement requsts.
- Utilizes technical training to advise and design various mechanical, electrical, and process innovations as required by operating departments.
- Assists the entire plant with the RPM maintenance program and follow-ups required for daily operations.
Assists the Technical Manager in planning and implementing routing and non-routine maintenance expenditures. Handles administrative functions as related to position.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work within a diverse workforce environment.
Organization: *Plaster City-Board #3
Title: Project Engineer - Plaster City
Location: California-El Centro
Requisition ID: PLA10176
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.