USG Corporation IT Network Administrator - Fort Dodge in Fort Dodge, Iowa
Effectively direct plant computer operations, including computer hardware, software, network, and telephone support providing all basic technical support to plant personnel.
- Responsible for the maintenance, troubleshooting and optimal support of the plant IT network to provide a cost effective and reliable network.
- Responsible for all computer hardware, software, printers, scanners and asset management.
- Responsible for the maintenance and troubleshooting of the plant telephone system, AV equipment and access control system.
- Oversee installation and configuration of the plant IT network, hardware, computer software applications and licenses.
- Responsible for training plant personnel in the use of computer equipment and software resources.
- Investigation of new developments in computer technology and business applications.
Provide technical support for plant PLC Specialist.
Degree or advanced education in the computer science or network administration field is an asset. Practical experience demonstrating related skills in an on-the-job setting is strongly preferred.
- Self-starter, with excellent organizational, communication and time management skills and the proven ability to handle multiple priorities and projects effectively.
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office applications.
- Must demonstrate strong communication skills to support a workforce with varying degrees of computer aptitude.
- Day shift position. After hours callouts and overtime when assigned is mandatory.
/EOE including disability/veteran/
Job: *Information Technology
Organization: *Fort Dodge-Reliability
Title: IT Network Administrator - Fort Dodge
Location: Iowa-Fort Dodge
Requisition ID: FOR10245
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.