USG Corporation Plant Service Coordinator in Fort Dodge, Iowa
1. Responsible for the execution of the plant supply chain activities in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner while maintaining a high level of quality and customer satisfaction.
2. Responsible for finalizing and printing of our customer's orders prior to the loading process.
3. Responsible for coordinating the shipping activities of all finished goods to both the customers and other plants.This includes coordination with carriers, plant production and customer service center.
4. Maintain and update Oracle system as required.
1. Associate's Degree or equivalent experience.
2. 1 - 3 years with USG, preferably in a Production or Service Department or minimum of 1 year experience in Supply Chain areas outside USG.
3. Ability to interact with internal/external employees and all parties doing business with the plant; ability to handle multiple projects effectively.
4. Unwavering dedication to Safety, Quality and Cost.
5. Proficient in using a computer and ability to learn new operating systems; knowledge of Oracle.
Job: *Supply Chain
Organization: *Fort Dodge-Supply Chain
Title: Plant Service Coordinator
Location: Iowa-Fort Dodge
Requisition ID: FOR10181
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.