USG Corporation Production Operator (Summer Help) - Fort Dodge in Fort Dodge, Iowa
We are currently seeking temporary operators for our Fort Dodge manufacturing facility.
The temporary operator position is a challenging opportunity for a motivated individual to demonstrate their ability to multitask, work as a team and use their leadership skills within a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will do various jobs in all areas of the plant such as painting, housekeeping, etc.
- Must be a people and results-oriented individual who incorporates and emphasizes safety and quality in all aspects of the daily work environment
- Must possess skills to efficiently and safely operate mobile and be able to evaluate mechanical problems with the equipment and communicate pertinent information making normal operating adjustments to equipment and report repair needs.
- Must be willing and able to learn equipment operation from instruction and self-study.
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, and the general public at all times.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required.
- Must learn and follow all plant, department, and job safety rules and maintain an acceptable level of housekeeping in the department and after completing assigned tasks.
- Wear and use all required PPE. (hard hat, steel toe shoes, safety glasses, ear plugs, etc.)
- Must be able to read, write and possess basic math and science skills and complete daily reporting requirements.
/EOE including disability/veteran/
Organization: *Fort Dodge-Joint Treatment
Title: Production Operator (Summer Help) - Fort Dodge
Location: Iowa-Fort Dodge
Requisition ID: FOR10243
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.