USG Corporation Reliability/Maintenance (RPM) Coordinator - Fort Dodge in Fort Dodge, Iowa
For more than 115 years, Chicago-based USG has been a leader in producing innovative, award-winning products and systems to build everything from major commercial developments and residential housing to home improvements. USG's nearly 7,000 employees are committed to the highest levels of customer satisfaction and quality in everything we do. Our steadfast commitment to the company's core business values – innovation, quality, integrity, service, diversity, efficiency and safety – have helped us become the company we are today.
Our employees believe strongly in what we do – in fact, 92% of our manufacturing employees surveyed anonymously said that they would recommend USG products to a friend. And we take care of our employees. We offer benefits on Day 1, including medical and dental, paid sick days, and paid vacation and holidays. Plus, providing competitive pay and separate investment and retirement plans help secure our employees’ futures. Each year, we have hundreds of employees who celebrate their 25th, 35th, and even 45th service anniversaries with us, providing a family atmosphere for those who make a career with us. Find out how you can join the team and build your career:http://www.usg.com/content/usgcom/en/about-usg/careers.html.
- Supports the administrative elements of the preventative maintenance program including: work order closing, filing, storeroom cycle counts, energy usage monitoring, and PPM optimization.
- This position is also responsible for vacation relief/back-up for the maintenance coordinator, storeroom positions, and maintenance planners.
- Supports additional Reliability and Shared Services administrative functions, as assigned.
- Shared responsibilities for getting purchase requisition approvals, contacting the vendors to check on delivery status of ordered parts, and for coordinating the delivery of equipment and parts ordered from vendors.
- Must be capable of working with vendors in a professional manner in the performance of assigned duties, including ensuring that they are following all plant safety procedures.
Must be willing to learn the equipment, operation, maintenance activities in all areas of the plant.
Must be a reliable, self-motivated, and possess a proven ability to work independently. Must uphold and practice safety in all aspects of their daily work life.
- Must possess general administrative skills. Must be computer literate and proficiency in common programs such as Microsoft Word, Access, Outlook, and Excel.
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational skills, time management skills, and discipline in performing administrative duties to ensure deadlines are met or exceeded.
- Must demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills with all levels of the organization. Must be able to work in a diverse work environment with multiple competing priorities. Must demonstrate the ability to manage conflict and maintain proactive relationships with internal and external customers. / EOE including disability/veteran /
Organization: *Fort Dodge-Reliability
Title: Reliability/Maintenance (RPM) Coordinator - Fort Dodge
Location: Iowa-Fort Dodge
Requisition ID: FOR10251
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.