USG Corporation Production Operator (Summer Help) - Galena Park in Galena Park, Texas
Opportunities exist in several departments in the plant for dependent children of plant employees. Specific job duties will depend on which department the candidate is placed, but could involve the following:
- Responsible for general housekeeping activities
- Responsible for painting, organizing parts and general clean-up
Responsible for performing general maintaining or cleaning of plant equipment
Must be 18 years of age, a dependent child of a USG employee, and attending college or have enrolled for the fall semester.
- Willing and able to work in a manufacturing setting in a safe manner and follow all plant safety rules and practices.
- Maintain a high standard for housekeeping within the work area.
- Good communication skills needed with all co-workers.
/EOE including disability/veteran/
Organization: *Galena Park-Gypsum Process
Title: Production Operator (Summer Help) - Galena Park
Location: Texas-Galena Park
Requisition ID: GAL10260
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.