USG Corporation Industrial Electrician - Greenville in Greenville, Mississippi
USG Greenville is searching for an experienced Maintenance Technician, with strong emphasis in Electrical experience and PLC experience preferred. This position will ultimately be responsible for the trouble shooting, repair, and maintenance of plant equipment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining plant equipment
- Following RPM best practices
- LEAN involvement
Troubleshooting plant equipment on-line
Safety and housekeeping are first considerations in all activities. Employee must demonstrate a stellar record of department safety rules, standards, and programs to maintain employment.
- Current maintenance experience or enrolled in current maintenance training program, electrical/controls experience preferred.
- Excellent attendance record required.
- Position is Day Shift, but candidate must be able to work other hours as needed for business conditions.
- Must be able to work safely, independently, and efficiently; and have excellent verbal and electronic communication skills.
/EOE including disability/veteran/
Title: Industrial Electrician - Greenville
Requisition ID: GRE10211
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.