USG Corporation Intern (Summer) - Analytical Lab in Libertyville, Illinois
Under the direction of the senior scientist, develop and perform laboratory assistance/tests on building materials.
- Thermal investigation of hydration dynamics of crystal growth of calcium sulfate coupled with improving engineering efficiency of production
- Effectively complete assigned work related to inorganic analysis using instrumentation and computations.
- Review latest analysis approaches to environmental testing.
- Know, practice, & enforce the safe use of all equipment & materials employed in the course of assigned work. Conduct activities in a safe manner, observing all safety and environmental regulations.
Fundamental statistical data analysis
Currently enrolled in a degree program at a recognized university in Inorganic Chemistry or related scientific discipline.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with analysis physical property instrumentation
Organization: *Research-CIC.Materials Analysis-151-23
Title: Intern (Summer) - Analytical Lab
Requisition ID: LIB10009
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.