USG Corporation Sales Admin (Order Entry) - Ceilings Plus in Los Angeles, California
Serves as the primary point of contact for customers placing orders with Ceilings Plus.
- Responsible for order entry, follow-up and customer inquiries.
- Reviews order specifications and contacts costumer when clarification is needed.
- Communicates new orders to Ceilings Plus team.
- Tracks order and gathers or puts together any requested testing documents (MDIS, LEED, etc).
- Utilizes Made to Manage (ERP) to provide high level of consistent customer service.
- Accurately enter all customer order information, including correct material, quantity, customer profile and contact information, alerts shipping information, and other critical pieces of data.
Communicates effectively with all departments, including manufacturing, sales and accounting.
Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent telephone and data entry skills.
- Ability to read specs and drawings.
- 1-3 years of direct or indirect customer service experience a plus
- Strong customer service skills, including verbal and written contact, follow through, issue resolution, relationship building, and timely accurate courteous service.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer's experience.
/EOE including disability/veteran/
Organization: *CP California-20-Sales
Title: Sales Admin (Order Entry) - Ceilings Plus
Location: California-Los Angeles
Requisition ID: CP 10069
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.