USG Corporation Inside Sales Representative - Miami (Bilingual - Spanish) in Miami, Florida
*KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
Includes the following and performs additional responsibilities as assigned:
Prepare quotes or estimates based on customer requirements
- Confirm correct costs for all requested products being USG or non-USG items
- Provide technical advice where appropriate
- Provide product samples as necessary
- Provide product recommendations and/or substitutes where appropriate
- Indicate correct product quantities
- Provide necessary shipping weights, volumes and piece counts
- Calculate and advise appropriate lead times
- Configure and assemble material into appropriate shipping quantities and determine best possible origin point.
- Request costs from Chicago HQ for all non-standard and architectural products
Receive, process and execute all incoming order requests from customers in assigned geographical territory
- Receive order requests from customer and acknowledge receipt in writing where applicable
- Process orders in system taking into account proper origins (direct vs. stock)
- Coordinate all logistics between the point of load and logistics providers
- Verify vendor invoicing for accuracy and resolve as needed
- Ensure USG invoice accuracy
- Complete all U.S. Customs and shipping documentation requirements as needed e.g. SED, BOL, cert of origin etc.
- Send appropriate documentation to customer for foreign customs clearance
Ensure timely problem resolution
- Receive customer complaints and acknowledge in writing when applicable
- Gather all pertinent information and submit claim as necessary for approval
- Resolve all clearance issues with regards to foreign customs
- Provide any customs explanatory or clarification letters to facility the export or import process as needed
General day to day account maintenance and efficient interactions with other USG departments
- Ensure proper availability to customers
- Efficiently work with other departments and provide information or documentation in a timely manner
- Coordinate with other sales representatives to effectively manage variations in available inventory
- Efficiently schedule loading of all outbound containers ensuring necessary equipment and product availability
Bachelor’s degree preferred. In lieu of degree, candidate should have equivalent industry experience.
Minimum five (5) to ten (10) years of inside sales experience, construction industry or business-to-business sales experience preferred.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish is required.
- Self-motivated with a focus on working to and exceeding targets.
- Customer focused with strong interpersonal skills to interact effectively with customers and USG associates.
- Demonstrated effective presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-starter with very strong organizational, time management, and problem-solving abilities.
- Computer proficiency required in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce.com, etc.).
- Ability to proficiently learn and use USG specific sales and data systems.
/EOE including disability/veteran/
Organization: *Intl-Miami Warehouse-Nonexempt-319-6
Title: Inside Sales Representative - Miami (Bilingual - Spanish)
Requisition ID: MIA10024
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.