USG Corporation Process Control Technician - N. Kansas City in North Kansas City, Missouri
Duties: * * 1. Position is located in the NKC paper mill. 2. Maintains and troubleshoots plant equipment to ensure safety and reliability. Includes, but not limited to, Honeywell Process operations, Plant IT network, Lab equipment, Paper Machine camera system. 3. Supports programming, configuration, and troubleshooting of PLC networks, Ethernet/Profibus/ASI/Wonderware Networks, and variable speed drives. 4. Collaborates with both plant employees and outside contractors to troubleshoot issues and implement improvements. Also communicates with vendors and sales reps as needed. 5. There are two “Technician” pay rates depending on skill level and qualifications.
- At least three years of experience programming, troubleshooting, and maintaining industrial control systems.
- Must be able to read and create electrical process control drawings.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must demonstrate strong communication and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work in a diverse plant environment.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities.
Organization: *North Kansas City-Engineering
Title: Process Control Technician - N. Kansas City
Location: Missouri-North Kansas City
Requisition ID: NOR10164
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.