USG Corporation Production Operator (Paper Mill) - North Kansas City in North Kansas City, Missouri
- Responsible for operating production equipment in the manufacturing of paper.
- Tasks also include making machine adjustments, performing quality checks, recording data, and some basic routine maintenance.
- Possess basic communication and decision making skills.
- Be willing to work rotating 12 hour shifts and overtime as required.
Follow plant and department safety and housekeeping rules.
Candidate must be able to pass standard skills test and post-offer physical/drug screen. 2.Prior experience working in a manufacturing plant is a plus.
- Steady work history preferred.
- Candidate must meet minimum standards of eligibility for employment.
- Starting rate of pay for this position is $17.52 per hour.
/EOE including disability/veteran/
Organization: *North Kansas City-Paper Mill
Title: Production Operator (Paper Mill) - North Kansas City
Location: Missouri-North Kansas City
Requisition ID: NOR10184
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.