USG Corporation Production Operator (Paper Mill) - North Kansas City in North Kansas City, Missouri
- Responsible for operating production equipment in the manufacture of paper.
- Tasks also include making machine adjustments, performing quality checks, recording data, and some basic routine maintenance.
- Possess basic communication and decision making skills.
- Be willing to work rotating 12 hour shifts and overtime as required.
Follow plant and department safety and housekeeping rules.
Candidate must be able to pass standard skills test and post offer physical/drug screen.
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing plant is a plus..
- Steady work history preferred.
- Candidate must meet minimum standards of eligibility for employment.
- Starting rate of pay for this position is $17.52 per hour.
/EOE including disability/veteran/ / / /#CB/
Organization: *North Kansas City-Paper Mill
Title: Production Operator (Paper Mill) - North Kansas City
Location: Missouri-North Kansas City
Requisition ID: NOR10188
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.