USG Corporation Department Manager (Office/Supply Chain) - Oakfield in Oakfield, New York
The Plant Loading / Administrative Manager is responsible for the following:
- Oversees the activities and operations of administrative services in the areas of general administration, financial analysis, and business support for a manufacturing facility.
- Manages the administrative tasks for a manufacturing facility. Responsible for the direct supervision of One (1) Administrative Supervisor and One (1) Administrative employee performing Financial and Human Resources activities as well as indirect supervision of two (2) Techs.
- Oversees the activities and operations of the Supply Chain Department in the areas of loading of finished paper rolls, unloading of raw materials and inventory management. The Supply Chain Department consists of One (1) Supervisor and Four (4) Loaders / Unloaders.
- Manages receipt and invoicing activity, resolves invoice exceptions and tracks freight receivers for AP processing.
- Supports month-end closing activities, financial documentation filing and maintenance.
- Performs accrual rebuild report.
- Performs GL entries and balances related to miscellaneous inventory management; prepares, coordinates, and executes cycle counts and physical inventory; and closes inventory, including the review of pending transactions.
- Supports payroll processing activities including the Kronos time-keeping system.
- Responsible for Purchasing of Raw Materials and Supplies and converting of requisitions for indirect materials to purchase orders.
- Responsible for execution of works contracts and maintenance of files and database.
Assists management regarding various cost, efficiency, and inventory requests. Manages Internal Databases (Employee Information/Incentive/Contacts).
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong mathematical and analysis skills.
- Must be detail-orientated and self-motivated.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel & Word.
- Skilled Experience with Oracle.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 – 7 years experience in a similar accounting role.
- Previous/current LSS team experience, a plus.
/EOE including disability/veteran/
Title: Department Manager (Office/Supply Chain) - Oakfield
Location: New York-Oakfield
Requisition ID: OAK10319
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.