USG Corporation Electrician - Oakfield in Oakfield, New York
- Operation of electrical test equipment including voltmeter and amprobe
- Install, perform preventive maintenance, and troubleshoot motor control and lighting systems using wiring schematics
- Perform preventive maintenance, troubleshoot, and repair motors
- Install various electrical controls
- Interpret electrical schematics and symbols, to troubleshoot and install equipment
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
Must be willing to learn additional Electrician skills
Must have a basic understanding of electrical concepts such as 480 volt.
- Must have an understanding of NFPA 70E code.
- Must be able to accept “on-call” responsibility.
- Must be able to run rigid aluminum conduit is a plus.
- Must have safe working practices.
- Must have the ability to effectively handle multiple tasks
- Must have basic mathematic skills.
- Must have verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work at heights and in confined spaces.
- Basic PLC and VFD drive knowledge is a plus.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work without direct supervision.
- Must pass a basic electrical skills test.
/EOE including disability/veteran/ / / /#CB/
Title: Electrician - Oakfield
Location: New York-Oakfield
Requisition ID: OAK10254
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.