USG Corporation Maintenance Mechanic (Gas Field) - Oakfield in Oakfield, New York
The Gas Field Maintenance Mechanic duties are diverse. The mechanic is required to work in all parts of the department covering 350 square miles. The scope of work includes maintenance and repair of pipeline and gas well equipment. The employee works outdoors 90% of the time.
- Must have good safety record
- Must have ability to be trained to safely work on natural gas equipment
- Must be willing to perform the essential physical requirements of the position
- Must have ability to work independently (employee will work alone 90% of the time)
- Must have a clean drivers license.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Must have basic math skills
- Must have some basic computer skills
- Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Must be willing to work safely and follow safety policies and procedures
- Must have basic mechanical skills
- Must have CDL experience /EOE including disability/veteran/
Organization: *Oakfield-Gas Field
Title: Maintenance Mechanic (Gas Field) - Oakfield
Location: New York-Oakfield
Requisition ID: OAK10246
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.