USG Corporation Project Engineer (Paper Mill) - Oakfield in Oakfield, New York
Assists in the monitoring and execution of the department and plant safety program.
- Prepares and follows to completion all assigned Authorities and Job Sheets.
- Utilizes technical training to advise and design various mechanical innovations as required by operating departments.
- Assists the department manager on the routine maintenance assignments and follow-ups required for daily operations.
Assists the department manager in planning and implementing routine and non-routine maintenance expenditures. Handles administrative functions as related to the position, investigates, evaluates and improves paper manufacturing processes using LSS and analytical problem solving to improve plant efficiencies and reduce operating and product cost.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- Strong communication (verbal and written), decision making and employee relations skills within a diverse workforce environment.
- Proficient computer skills.
/EOE including disability/veteran/
Title: Project Engineer (Paper Mill) - Oakfield
Location: New York-Oakfield
Requisition ID: OAK10312
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.