USG Corporation Instrumentation Technician (Reliability) - Otsego in Otsego, Michigan
Specializes in service, maintenance, and troubleshooting of simple manufacturing processes and process control equipment. 1. Perform minor maintenance on pneumatic and electronic control devices under direct supervision. (Pressure, Level, and Flow Transmitters). 2. Assist Instrumentation personnel on routine repairs and preventative maintenance in a training capacity. 3. Perform basic valve repair (replace seats, actuators, positioners, solenoids, and limit switches). 4. Perform basic digital troubleshooting using the required test instruments (Pressure Calibrator, Hart Communicator, Loop Calibrator, Milliamp clamp-on, Digital Multimeter) 5. Must be familiar with plant maintenance system including but not limited to work order completion and completing operator feedback.
- Meets Essential Physical Requirements of the position.
- Understand and adhere to all department and general plant safety rules.
- Must work effectively in a team environment.
- Must exhibit a basic knowledge of electrical principles as applied to industrial control systems.
- Possess own tools necessary to efficiently and safely perform tasks within scope of position.
- Be available for overtime and emergency call-in as needed.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required. /EOE including disability/veteran/
Title: Instrumentation Technician (Reliability) - Otsego
Requisition ID: OTS10104
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.