USG Corporation Forklift Operator - Rainier in Rainier, Oregon
Forklift driver for production take-off area
- Finished goods loading/unloading of trucks and rail cars
Raw material loading/unloading from trucks and rail cars
Able to work in a manufacturing setting in a safe manner and follow all plant safety rules and practices.
- Ability to be trained and follow procedures in all areas of the Service Department (warehouse, truck, and rail loading)
- Ability to be trained and able to safety operator forklifts of variable size.
- Must be willing and able to perform essential physical requirements of the job.
- Must have the ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Maintain a high standard for housekeeping within the work area.
- Read and complete documented inspection procedures.
- Follow instructions on printed work orders to complete assigned tasks.
- Computer skills preferred to review or revise documents in Microsoft Office Programs including Outlook work related email.
- Ability to learn to operate plant equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot minor issues within a process.
- Good communication skills needed with all co-workers.
- Recognize unsafe conditions or hazards within work area.
- Demonstrates the ability to cooperate with co-workers in areas of safety, quality, production/maintenance, and understands importance of completing assigned tasks and their relationship to other requirements.
- Able to learn procedures and retain information for continuous use.
- Trained in the safe operation of the forklift and all equipment associated with driving the forklift. Has received forklift certification, which is updated as required, or has the ability to acquire certification.
/EOE including disability/veteran/
Organization: *Rainier-Supply Chain
Title: Forklift Operator - Rainier
Requisition ID: RAI10184
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.