USG Corporation Production Foreman - Red Wing in Red Wing, Minnesota
Effectively leads all aspects of a 15-person production team with an emphasis on coaching, employee development, and continuous improvement. Direct reports include 6 Team Leads.
- Ensure that all production personnel are complying with set team and plant guidelines and practices. Ensure that discipline is handled fairly and consistently.
- Incorporate safety into all aspects of the operation and ensures that all safe working conditions, actions, and practices exist and are followed at all times. Ensures CORE incidents are investigated, documented, communicated, and completed with pictures and corrective actions.
- Responsible for monitoring day-to-day process activity to achieve assigned cost, production efficiency, and quality goals. Responsible for collaborating with maintenance to ensure optimum coordination of daily reliability tasks and down day activities.
- Accountable for all environmental compliancy through effective management of environmental compliance concerns, meeting permit requirements, and recordkeeping.
- Assists Supply Chain Planner and Department Manager with production scheduling and shipment of finished products.
- Assists Shipping and Receiving Lead and Department Manager with arranging transportation, purchasing, and being a point of contact for raw material deliveries. Also responsible for managing accurate inventories.
- Ensures housekeeping and 5S areas are in-compliance with all plant and program requirements.
- Works with the Department Manager to identify and drive safety activities and engagement.
Administers model programs as assigned. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Prior coordinator or supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated leadership skills including the ability effectively train, coach, discipline, and mentor team members.
- Strong leadership, communication, and decision-making skills. Sets expectations and drives accountability to ensure consistent performance from direct reports.
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and delegate when appropriate.
- Proficient in required computer-based applications and diligent oversight of assigned administrative and record-keeping tasks.
- Business minded, people and results oriented, with a strong emphasis on safety and quality.
- Readily available for on call situations.
/EOE including disability/veteran/
Organization: *Red Wing-Production
Title: Production Foreman - Red Wing
Location: Minnesota-Red Wing
Requisition ID: UNI11991
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.