USG Corporation Production Operator - $2,000 sign on bonus in Red Wing, Minnesota
- Responsible for making equipment adjustments to ensure proper specifications are met
- Responsible for performing quality checks and recording results
- Responsible for changing settings on equipment during changeovers
- Responsible for properly recording all production numbers into MDIS system
- Responsible for performing some routine maintenance on equipment
Red Wing Plant new hires will be eligible for a $2,000 Signing Bonus. Signing bonuses will be paid to the employee in two increments: $500.00 at the point the employee has been employed for 30 days and $1,500.00 after 6-months of consecutive employment (6- months based on the employee’s initial hire date).
- Able to work in a manufacturing setting in a safe manner and follow all plant safety rules and practices. Maintain a high standard for housekeeping within the work area.
- Comfortable working in adverse temperature conditions. Process is a blast furnace operation.
- Computer skills needed for data entry and reporting. Process will involve quality data or require comments related to the production/loading operation.
- Read and complete documented inspection procedures. Follow instructions on printed work orders to complete assigned tasks.
- Familiar with common hand tools and how to properly use them (hammer, wrench, screwdrivers, pliers, putty knife, etc.)
- Demonstrate the ability to cooperate with co-workers in areas of safety, quality, production/maintenance, and understand importance of completing assigned tasks and their relationship to other requirements.
- Trained or have the ability to be trained in the safe operation of a forklift and front-end loader and all equipment associated with driving a forklift and front-end loader.
- Candidate must be willing to work 2nd shift, 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm.
/EOE including disability/veteran/
Organization: *Red Wing-Production
Title: Production Operator - $2,000 sign on bonus
Location: Minnesota-Red Wing
Requisition ID: RED10051
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.