USG Corporation Production Operator (Temporary) - Detroit in River Rouge, Michigan
- Temporary position only, part-time or full-time hours, all shifts available.
- Responsible for bagging and stacking of bagged products on pallets and loading on flat-bed trucks and vans. Forklift experience helpful.
- Responsible for identifying upset conditions and responding as to minimize safety hazards, equipment damage and delay.
- Able to work in a manufacturing setting in a safe manner and follow all plant safety rules and practices. Maintain a high standard for housekeeping within the work area.
- Computer skills needed for data entry and reporting.
- Read and complete documented inspection procedures. Follow instructions on printed work orders to complete assigned tasks.
- Demonstrate the ability to cooperate with co-workers in areas of safety, quality, production/maintenance, and understand the importance of completing assigned tasks and their relationship to other requirements.
- Trained or have the ability to be trained in the safe operation of a forklift and all equipment associated with driving a forklift.
/EOE including disability/veteran/
Title: Production Operator (Temporary) - Detroit
Location: Michigan-River Rouge
Requisition ID: DET10083
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.