USG Corporation Accounting Clerk - Shoals in Shoals, Indiana
- Provide general support for plant financial activities.
- Perform inventory reconciliations monthly.
- Validate and sign off on weekly payroll.
- Assists with month end and project closing activities as needed.
- Resolves invoice exceptions, process railway invoices, and tracks freight receivers for AP processing.
Performs other general financial work as needed to support plant operation, including but not limited to, accounts payable, general bookkeeping, and other duties as assigned.
Associate or Bachelor degree, or 5-7 years of experience in a similar administrative role. Basic accounting is required.
- Ability to multitask and strong attention to detail.
- High level of organizational skills and the ability to effectively undertake multiple tasks.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven aptitude in using Microsoft Office software in an administrative assignment, including a strong proficiency working with Excel spreadsheets.
- Local candidates preferred. Relocation will not be offered for this position.
Title: Accounting Clerk - Shoals
Requisition ID: SHO10252
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.