USG Corporation Production Operator (Ready Mix) - Sigurd in Sigurd, Utah
Work in a manufacturing setting in a safe manner and follow all plant rules and practices.
- Must maintain a high standard for housekeeping within the work area.
- Responsible for making equipment adjustments to ensure proper specifications are met.
- Will review and revise documents and procedures (e.g. VWIs) as needed
- Responsible for performing quality checks and recording results
- Will operate plant equipment.
- Responsible for changing settings on equipment during changeovers.
- Troubleshoot issues within a process.
- Responsible for properly recording all production numbers into MDIS system.
Responsible for performing some routine maintenance on equipment.
- Able to work in a manufacturing setting in a safe manner and follow all plant rules and practices
- Must be able to recognize unsafe conditions or hazards within work area.
- Must be able to work hours required to support customer orders
- Must have good communication skills needed with all co-workers.
- Demonstrates the ability to cooperate with co-workers in areas of safety, quality, production/maintenance, and understands importance of completing assigned tasks and their relationship to other requirements.
- Ability to use on-line tools to monitor product specifications to ensure product compliance.
- Familiar with common hand tools and how to properly use them. (Hammer, wrench, utility knife, pliers, putty knife, etc.)
- Able to recognize measurements that are outside of a specified range.
- Ability to be trained in the safe operation of the forklift and all equipment associated with driving the forklift. Has received forklift certification, which is updated as required, or has the ability to acquire certification.
- Possess computer skills needed for data entry, reporting, checking email, reviewing and modifying documents. Process will involve quality data, require comments related to production / loading operations, navigating work email account, and updating or creating procedure documentation.
- Demonstrate the ability to cooperate with co-workers in areas of safety, quality, production/maintenance, and understands importance of completing assigned tasks and their relationship to other requirements.
- Able to follow instructions on printed work orders to complete assigned task.
- Able to read and complete documented inspection procedures.
- Able to learn procedures and retain information for continuous use. US EOE including disability/veteran
Organization: *Sigurd-Ready Mix
Title: Production Operator (Ready Mix) - Sigurd
Requisition ID: SIG10170
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.