USG Corporation Summer Help - Sigurd in Sigurd, Utah
Performance of various manual labor tasks in factory environment.
- Follow established safety rules.
- Must be willing and able to learn equipment operation from instruction and self study.
- Possess basic communication and problem solving skills.
Be willing to work rotating shifts and overtime as required.
Temporary position slated for summer vacation relief.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Positions are typically extended to students to assist with meeting school expenses.
- Ability to meet the essential physical requirements of the position and maintain regular and predictable attendance. /EOE including disability/veteran/
Title: Summer Help - Sigurd
Requisition ID: SIG10202
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.