USG Corporation Electrician - Southard in Southard, Oklahoma
Position Description: 1. Install, perform preventive maintenance, and troubleshoot electrical components within the manufacturing plant.
Develop skill set to troubleshoot advanced control system and instrumentation equipment including PLC controls.
Interpret and use wiring schematics.
Operate electrical test equipment inherent to the job.
Know and understand NEC codes, become trained in NFPA-70E, and practice all other electrician duties in a manufacturing environment
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Possess the desired technical skills to safely and proficiently work as an electrician in a plant setting.
- Ability to interpret and perform tasks as detailed on printed work orders.
- Basic computer skills needed to complete safety training and review work-related email
- Ability to operate equipment as needed, including forklifts, etc.
- Familiar with common hand tools and how to properly use them.
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
Title: Electrician - Southard
Requisition ID: SOU10279
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.