USG Corporation Production Operator (Supply Chain) - Southard in Southard, Oklahoma
Loading finished products onto trailers and rail cars.
- Responsible for unloading and stocking raw materials.
- Pulling product off the lines for warehousing and shipping.
- Performing spot safety and quality checks within the warehouse operation.
- Performing accurate inventory counts as assigned.
- Work schedule includes rotating shifts (days and swing).
Overtime is mandatory.
Able to safely work in a manufacturing setting.
- Must learn to operate a forklift. Prior experience is preferred.
- Ability to handle administrative requirements of the position, including handheld scanners and basic computer operation.
- Communication skills needed to work with co-workers and truckdrivers.
- Meet the essential physical requirements of the position.
/EOE including disability/veteran/
Organization: *Southard-Supply Chain
Title: Production Operator (Supply Chain) - Southard
Requisition ID: SOU10349
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.