USG Corporation Regional Sales Manager - Ceilings - Southwest in Texas
The Regional Sales Manager - Ceilings drives revenue and profitability for Ceilings products in assigned territory. Leads a team of outside sales representatives and contractor sales representatives to achieve financial targets and assist our customers in outperforming their competition, while achieving USG assigned targets.
Territory: Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arizona, Southern Nevada
Candidate will reside in a major metropolitan area in Texas. Relocation will be considered for the candidate with the appropriate experience, skills and abilities for the market.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Sales: * Owns territory performance for revenue, pricing, gross margin, and market share. * Oversees regional job tracking efforts from specification through sale to lead team toward profitable growth and higher win rates. * Leads selling effort with architectural, general contractor, sub-contractor. distribution and other key influencers in assigned geography. * Collaborates with Gypsum Division Regional Sales Manager in shared geography for exceptional customer interactions and to maximize USG’s full product portfolio. * Ensures team members work effectively with all shared services including Marketing, Pricing Analytics, Sales Operations, and Customer Service. * Participates in key industry organizations: CISCA, IIDA, AIA, CSI, as applicable. Strategy: * * Provides input to Vice President Sales on the development and maintenance of long-range operational forecasts regarding volume, market share, financial requirements, human capital needs, etc. * Implements sales strategy for assigned product(s) and territory. * Provides input and manages budget and resource allocation associated with positions and activities. *Analysis:
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly analysis including topline and customer segmentation.
- Monitors dashboard performance and portfolio analysis.
- Evaluates USG’s pricing position to maximize profitability and volume while identifying optimal project opportunities for pursuit fully utilizing Salesforce.com Pricing & Programs:
- Develops, implements, and tracks customer sales incentive programs.
- Leads product specific pricing parameters and strategies used to drive profitability and volume for USG’s Ceiling Tile, Grid, Ensemble and Specialty Ceilings businesses within assigned territory. Human Capital:
- Mentors, guides, and coaches team to expand their capabilities and performance.
- Coaches Dimensions of Professional Selling tools and techniques throughout the entire sales process with direct report Sales Representatives.
- Works closely with HR team on selection, training, compensation, etc. regarding team members.
- Works with Sales Excellence training team to identify and meet training needs of sales professionals.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: *
* Significant knowledge of USG’s Ceilings product portfolio, including customers and segments with greatest opportunity; Market expert in assigned geography.
* Self-starter with strong organizational, time management, and problem-solving abilities.
* Proficiency required in core programs including MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and Salesforce.com.
* Focused on continuous learning to drive individual and team performance
Analytical skills to assess trends in the business and identify methods for improving results. * Proven Sales Professional with a track record of success. * Proven ability to identify key decision makers and build relationships; an adept networker. * Strong written and oral communication skills. * Strong coaching, management, and leadership skills and a proven track record of developing and managing team members to high performance *Physical Demands and Other Requirements: * Ability to operate a fleet vehicle (valid driver’s license required). * Travels within assigned geography, approximately 30% to 50%. * Some nights and weekend work required within primary market(s). *Education and Related Experience: * * Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related field. Advanced education beyond a bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred. * Two years minimum sales experience in the building industry or an aligned business. * Two years minimum experience in managing people. * Trained in Dimension of Professional Selling Skills and Directions communication tools to successfully engage with customers and coach team members.
EOE including disability/veterans
Organization: *Ceilings-Arch Sales Mgr-330-320
Title: Regional Sales Manager - Ceilings - Southwest
Requisition ID: TEX10009
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.