USG Corporation Project Engineer - Torrance in Torrance, California
- Assists in the monitoring and execution of the Technical Deptartment and plant safety programs.
- Prepares and follows to completion all assigned capital and non-routine infrastructure improvement requsts.
- Utilizes technical training to advise and design various mechanical, electrical, and process innovations as required by operating departments.
- Assists the entire plant with the RPM maintenance program and follow-ups required for daily operations.
Assists the Technical Manager in planning and implementing routing and non-routine maintenance expenditures. Handles administrative functions as related to position.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work within a diverse workforce environment.
Title: Project Engineer - Torrance
Requisition ID: TOR10077
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.