USG Corporation Project Engineer Co-op in United States
- Consult with department managers to identify problems and provide assistance in methods and equipment improvement.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of all non-routine maintenance and capital improvement plans for the plant.
- Assists in the monitoring and execution of the plant safety program.
- Prepares and follows to completion all assigned capital projects.
- Utilizes technical training to advise and design various mechanical innovations as required by operating departments.
Assist in maintenance of all plant equipment and facilities so that the plant remains in good operating order,
consistent with standards and with a minimum of mechanical downtime.
Responsible for coordinating special projects as needed.
Working towards Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- Strong leadership, communication (verbal and written), decision making and employee relations skills within a diverse workforce environment.
- Must have demonstrated abilities to operate within a planned budget and manage costs within established goals.
- Must have a high level of organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks.
- Knowledgeable with safety compliance programs with a strong emphasis on safety, quality and housekeeping.
Title: Project Engineer Co-op
Location: United States
Requisition ID: UNI10708
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.