USG Corporation Project Engineer in United States
- Consult with department managers to identify problems and provide assistance in methods and equipment improvement.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of all non-routine maintenance and capital improvement plans for the plant.
- Assists in the monitoring and execution of the plant safety program.
- Prepares and follows to completion all assigned capital projects.
- Utilizes technical training to advise and design various mechanical innovations as required by operating departments.
- Assist in maintenance of all plant equipment and facilities so that the plant remains in good operating order, consistent with standards and with a minimum of mechanical downtime.
Responsible for coordinating special projects as needed.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- Strong leadership, communication (verbal and written), decision making and employee relations skills within a diverse workforce environment.
- Must have demonstrated abilities to operate within a planned budget and manage costs within established goals.
- Must have a high level of organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks.
- Knowledgeable with safety compliance programs with a strong emphasis on safety, quality and housekeeping.
Title: Project Engineer
Location: United States
Requisition ID: UNI10709
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.