USG Corporation Production Operator (Specialty) - Westlake in Westlake, Ohio
- Follow safe work practices.
- Maintain accurate records of production.
- Perform general housekeeping duties.
- Perform cleaning and packaging of various products.
- Operate / troubleshoot robotic painting equipment.
- Coordinate painting activities, and pump/color management.
- Operate, set up, and troubleshoot single hit presses.
- Use inspection equipment for quality control.
- Operate, set up, and troubleshoot shears and manual notcher.
- Operate, set up, and troubleshoot curving equipment.
- Operate, set up, and troubleshoot automatic presses.
- Perform sample kit assembly.
- Perform various product packaging and large packing coordination.
- Operate various mobile equipment types; lift truck, pallet straddle stacker, die lifting & transportation equipment.
- Operate, set up, and troubleshoot Box-on-Demand corrugated process/cutting equipment.
- Able to work in a manufacturing setting in a safe manner and follow all plant safety rules and practices. Maintain a high standard for housekeeping within the work area.
- Computer skills needed for data entry and reporting. Process will involve quality data or require comments related to the production/loading operation.
- Read and complete documented inspection procedures. Follow instructions on printed work orders to complete assigned tasks.
- Background using hand tools.
- Demonstrated ability to cooperate with co-workers in areas of safety, quality, production/maintenance.
- Demonstrated ability to complete assigned tasks within deadlines.
- Background in paint application and coating / finish evaluation.
/EOE including disability/veteran/
Title: Production Operator (Specialty) - Westlake
Requisition ID: WES10138
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.