USG Corporation Production Operator (Specialty) - Westlake in Westlake, Ohio
- Follow safe work practices.
- Maintain accurate records of production.
- Perform general housekeeping duties.
- Perform cleaning and packaging of various products.
- Operate, set up, and troubleshoot single hit presses, auto-notcher, and manual brake.
- Use inspection equipment for quality control.
- Operate brake/punch presses.
- Operate, set up, and troubleshoot shears and manual notcher.
- Operate, set up, and troubleshoot curving equipment.
- Operate, set up, and troubleshoot automatic presses.
- Perform sample kit assembly.
- Perform various product packaging and large packing coordination.
- Operate JLG part picker.
- Load, operate, set up, and troubleshoot Paintline.
- Paint shading / formulation of standard and custom colors.
- Operate, set up, and troubleshoot Box-on-Demand Operate and Tapler gasketing equipment.
- Able to work in a manufacturing setting in a safe manner and follow all plant safety rules and practices. Maintain a high standard for housekeeping within the work area.
- Computer skills needed for data entry and reporting. Process will involve quality data or require comments related to the production/loading operation.
- Read and complete documented inspection procedures. Follow instructions on printed work orders to complete assigned tasks.
- Familiar with common hand tools and how to properly use them (tape measure, hammer, wrench, screwdrivers, pliers, putty knife, etc.)
- Demonstrate the ability to cooperate with co-workers in areas of safety, quality, production/maintenance, and understand importance of completing assigned tasks and their relationship to other requirements.
- Trained or have the ability to be trained in the safe operation of a JLG man-lift and all equipment associated with operating a JLG.
/EOE including disability/veteran/
Title: Production Operator (Specialty) - Westlake
Requisition ID: WES10122
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.